Under minimal supervision, instructs and supervises children in childcare programs at PRO Sports Club. Adherence to PRO’s core values and our mission statement is expected and is critical to the success of the PRO Sports Club Youth department.
- Supervise and ensure safety of children in classroom settings
- Engage in warm, caring interactions and fun, imaginative play with children
- Implement positive guidance techniques and maintain classroom control
- Attend to children’s basic needs for feeding, diapering, potty training, eating, etc. as needed in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe classroom environment
- Swim with children in the pool, if asked to do so
- Attend all staff meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Previous experience working with children between the ages of 2-6 years
- Current Infant/Child/Adult CPR & First Aid Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association)
- TB test results (results can be from up to 12 months prior to hire date)
- Washington State Department of Early Learning Background Clearance for Child Care Licensing
- Must complete 30 hours STARS Training within the first year of employment
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug & Nicotine Free Business.