Under minimal supervision, oversees, instructs and supervises children in Learning Academy Kindergarten Prep program at PRO Sports Club. Provides high quality youth programs to our members. Adherence to PRO’s core values and our mission statement is expected and is critical to the success of the PRO Sports Club Learning Academy department.
- Work daily with children and families who enter your classroom
- Complete weekly curriculum planning, implement child learning assessments, maintain children’s files and complete all required record keeping tasks
- Maintain a cooperative attitude and be willing to work extra hours and be flexible
- Ensure the safety and care of the children in your classroom at all times
- Enforce club policies and procedures
- Keep classroom clean and show ready
- Complete daily opening/closing tasks
- Performs classroom teaching and childcare (role modeling the delivery of World Class experiences) when needed to assist other cast and/or to control expenses.
- Facilitate and supervise all special events and out of club activities relating to the promotion of the Learning Academy Program in collaboration with Youth Director
- Attend weekly meetings with the Youth Director
- Monitor use of all supplies in your area with inventory
- Supervise Assistant Teachers and Aides working in the Learning Academy Program
- Attend all staff meetings
- Ensure parent sign in and out records are complete and up to date
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in ECE, Elementary Education or ECE related field
- WA State Teaching Certification is desirable
- At least 3 years of experience working with children between the ages of 2-6 years in a group setting
- Infant/Child/Adult CPR and First Aid Certification, AED and MERIT Clearance
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Business.