The Patient Care Coordinator position will be responsible office administration duties, including greeting patients, following appropriate check-in procedures, scheduling, phone operation, development of client files, opening and closing of office and other duties as assigned.
- Meet and greet clients in an attentive and positive manner, answer phone and in person inquiries, and schedule appointments
- Type reports and letters, post payments and charges in the billing program
- Give clients information about their bills, collect co-pays and payments
- Keep supplies stocked in the office, waiting areas and counselor offices
- Handle counselor journals and payments made by clients
- Perform patient scheduling
- Prepare descriptive spreadsheets for weekly deposits and year to date deposits
- Order supplies for the clinic and ensure the clinic is maintained to PRO standards
- Communicate appointments with clients
- Handle special projects assigned by the managers
- Coordinate with PRO staff to ensure facilities are up to PRO standards of function and appearance
- Minimum of one year experience in medical billing required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Experience in general office clerical duties
- Exceptional customer service skills required
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug and Nicotine Free business.
Relocation assistance and/or convenient temporary housing will be considered for candidates selected from outside of the Seattle area. We will also consider travel reimbursement for candidates traveling more than 50 miles who are invited for in-person interviews.