PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club.Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
The Executive Chef is responsible for all areas pertaining to the kitchen, including, but not limited to food cost management, labor management, quality control, health and safety issues, training and coaching of kitchen cast members. Adherence to Pro’s core values and mission statement is expected and is critical to the Pro Sports Club Food Service Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS Achieve budgeted food cost goals:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Achieve budgeted food cost goals:- Perform monthly product inventory.
- Assure all recipe costing meets negotiated goals
- Weekly review and coding of all kitchen product invoices
Achieve budgeted labor cost goals:
Achieve budgeted labor cost goals:- Write weekly schedules, including labor cost projections
- Manage labor on daily basis
- Perform daily analysis of labor information
Quality Control/Health & Safety:
Quality Control/Health & Safety:- All recipes/recipe books kept current and adhered to
- Prep and par sheets written daily
- Ensure all products labeled, dated and rotated
- Perform daily quality control checks in coordination with Food & Beverage Director
- All Serve Safe & HASAP regulations are enforced
- Ensure all kitchen equipment in proper working order
- Ensure all kitchen cast members are properly trained to Bistro quality and timing standards
Human Resources:- Actively participate in interviewing, hiring & reviews off all kitchen cast members
- Ongoing coaching & training off all kitchen cast members
- Promote teamwork as a way of life in the Bistro
Guest Service:- Ensure all kitchen cast members are providing a warm, friendly and outgoing attitude towards all guests
- Ensure an attitude of "can do" for our guests. Accommodate all reasonable guest requests
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE- Minimum 2 years kitchen management experience
- Minimum 5 years cooking experience with 2 years of high volume cooking
- Must have current food handlers permit
- Must be Serve Safe certified
- Current CPR Certification & First Aid required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association)
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.com to apply.
Relocation assistance and/or convenient temporary housing will be considered for candidates selected from outside of the Seattle area. We will also consider travel reimbursement for candidates traveling more than 50 miles who are invited for in-person interviews.