To provide safe, convenient, and professional transportation to and from PRO for club members and guests. Adheres to PRO Sports Club's Show Ready uniform policy. Adherence to PRO’s core values and mission statement is expected and is critical to the success of the PRO Sports Club Garage Services department.
- Provides scheduled afternoon transportation to and from designated Microsoft buildings
- Checks and maintains shuttle’s fluids, lights, tire pressure, etc.
- Maintains cleanliness of shuttles inside and outside
- Provides evening shuttle service from Senior Center for cast members, club members & guests
- Punches shuttle incentive cards, and records number of passengers
- Reports needed maintenance on shuttles
- Fuels shuttles with gas weekly
- Perform other related duties assigned by management
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Washington State driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record
- Good customer service
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business.