PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club.Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
This is a fast-paced role and responsibilities will include washing of dishes, silverware and pots and pans. This position requires a Food Handler's Permit. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organization skills and work well in high volume situations. Adherence to PRO’s core values and our mission statement is expected and is critical to the success of the PRO Sports Club food services department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Must come to work show ready, daily
- Must be proficient and organized in washing of dishes, silverware, pots and pans
- Must be able to keep up with moderate to above average volume levels, while maintaining dish area in an organized and clean manner
- Must follow all safe food handling procedures
- Must keep walk-in, freezer, dry storage, utensil and pot and pan areas organized, swept and mopped every shift
- Must know how to switch out chemicals for dish washer and cleaning tree system
- Must consistently follow all closing procedures
- Must keep mop sink area organized and clean
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Current Food Handlers Permit
- 1 – 2 years of dishwashing experience preferred
- General Restaurant Knowledge is required
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.jobs to apply.