PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club.Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
Under minimal supervision, oversees, instructs and supervises children in preschool camps at PRO Sports Club. Provides high quality youth programs to our members. Adherence to PRO’s core values and our mission statement is expected and is critical to the success of the PRO Sports Club Youth department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work daily with children and families who enter your classroom
- Complete weekly curriculum planning and complete all required record keeping tasks
- Maintain a cooperative attitude and be willing to work extra hours and be flexible
- Ensure the safety and care of the children in your classroom at all times
- Enforce club policies and procedures
- Keep classroom clean and show ready
- Complete daily opening/closing tasks
- Performs classroom teaching and childcare (role modeling the delivery of World Class experiences) when needed to assist other cast and/or to control expenses
- Attend weekly meetings with the Youth Director
- Monitor use of all supplies in your area with inventory
- Supervise Instructors working in the Preschool Program
- Attend all staff meetings
- Ensure parent sign in and out records are compelte and up to date
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Obtain or exceed AA Degree in ECE or Elementary Education
- WA State Teaching Certification is desirable
- At least 1 year of experience working with children betweent the ages of 3-5 years
- Infant/Child/Adult CPR and First Aid Certification, AED
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Business.
Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.com to apply.
Relocation assistance and/or convenient temporary housing will be considered for candidates selected from outside of the Seattle area. We will also consider travel reimbursement for candidates traveling more than 50 miles who are invited for in-person interviews.