PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club.Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
The Bistro Lead will work closely with Food and Beverage Management to ensure that food service tasks are completed by cast members in a timely manner. They will assist where needed in order to maintain a positive, productive work environment. Responsibilities include but are not limited to cashiering, stocking, food running, order taking, and general service to members and other cast. Adherence to PRO’s vision and mission statements is expected and is critical to the PRO Sports Club Food Service Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Accurately operate the cash register
- Receive and direct telephone calls including accurate message taking
- Prepare and create smoothie bar and espresso beverages
- Stock supplies, products, and utensils throughout the restaurant
- General cleaning of the restaurant and stock areas
- Assist in set up and execution of banquets and/or meetings
- Bus tables
- Provide world class service to members and guests including but not limited to expediting food, providing utensils, offering fresh ground pepper, getting high chairs for mothers, anticipating the guests needs, etc.
- Promote teamwork as a way of life in the Bistro
- Serve in Lead capacity when Food and Beverage Director is not on duty
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Assists in the training of other Bistro Cast Members
- Assure that all service standards and operating procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Assist in various administrative duties as assigned by Food & Beverage Management.
Compensation: Up to $19.00 an hour which includes gratuity - DOE
What we offer:
-Full Time: Paid Time Off
-Full Time: Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
-Full Time: Wellness Program
-Paid Sick Leave
-401(K) with a company match
-Free club membership to all three facilities (two for full time)
-Discounted merchandise, group fitness class, personal training, spa products & services, and much more
-Reward program for excellent customer service
-Opportunities to win trips to Disney World and Disneyland
-Continuing education reimbursement (stipulations apply)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Current Food Handlers Permit, and Liquor Certification are required
- Current CPR Certification required
- Must have 1-2 years experience serving in a fine dining restaurant setting
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.com to apply.