PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club. Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
Provides exceptional customer service for the members and guest of PRO Sports Club, while enforcing club rules and policies. Customer Service is performed with enthusiasm and friendliness and a willingness to help others. Adherence to PRO’s core values and mission statement is expected and is critical to the success of the PRO Sports Club Member Services department.
This position also carries out duties and responsibilities of maintaining the operations of the fitness Center including maintenance of the Men's Locker Room.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Gives undivided attention to the members and guests
- Greets members and guests as they enter the club with a warm smile and eye contact
- Willingness to help others
- Calls a substitute if sick or cannot work a particular shift
- Reads the Front Desk Information book before EACH shift
- Performs proper opening and closing procedures by using checklist
- Accurately logs a usage for all members who enter the club
- Ensures non members sign in
- Backs up all other functions at the Seattle PRO Sports Club, membership tours, membership sales, facility operations, equipment maintenance, cleaning of all facilities, back up childcare etc.
- Receives and directs telephone calls to appropriate departmental personnel
- Provides the correct information on programs and activities for the customers in person or over the telephone
- Accurately signs members up for tanning appointments
- Accurately signs up members/guest for massage appointments
- Accurately registers members/guest for club programs and activities
- Accurately registers guest and collects guest fees
- Collects payment from members/guest for any items that have a fee
- Hands out towels to member/guest in a professional manner making the member feel you care about the visit
- Restock towels at all available times
- Accurately signs up Private and Microsoft family add-ons for membership
- Rents permanent lockers on a yearly basis and completes rental agreement accurately
- Makes copies of forms used by the front desk when low
- Performs cleaning task when not busy; dusting PRO Shop, folding clothes in PRO Shop, spraying and wiping down all surfaces
- Provides accurate information on PRO Shop Merchandise
- Make routine adult locker room (male/female) checks every 30 minutes to empty dirty towel bins, vacuum floors, empty and shut lockers, organize and maintain locker area, clean and maintain wet areas such as sinks, showers and spa, as well as observe spa equipment is running properly
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Help other staff within PRO perform their duties if applicable
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience in customer service, computers and cash register experience preferred
- Current CPR/Infant CPR Certification & First Aid required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association) or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire.
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Business.