Under minimal supervision, instructs and supervises children in childcare programs at PRO Sports Club. Adherence to PRO’s core values and our mission statement is expected and is critical to the success of the PRO Sports Club Youth department.
- Supervise and ensure safety of children in classroom settings
- Engage in warm, caring interactions and fun, imaginative play with children
- Implement positive guidance techniques and maintain classroom control
- Attend to children’s basic needs for feeding, diapering, potty training, eating, etc. as needed in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe classroom environment
- Swim with children in the pool, if asked to do so
- Attend all staff meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Previous experience working with children
- Current Infant/Child/Adult CPR & First Aid Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association)
- TB test results (results can be from up to 12 months prior to hire date)
- Washington State Department of Early Learning Background Clearance for Child Care Licensing
Relocation assistance and/or convenient temporary housing will be considered for candidates selected from outside of the Seattle area. We will also consider travel reimbursement for candidates traveling more than 50 miles who are invited for in-person interviews.