Provides education to clients, staff, health care providers and management.
Work with individuals and groups to promote optimum mental and physical health. Help individuals deal with addictions and substance abuse; family, parenting, and marital problems; suicidal behavior; stress management; problems with self-esteem; and issues associated with aging and mental and general emotional health.
The Counseling Center's goal is to hire exceptional people who create exceptional experiences.
- Group and individual counseling
- Consulting with third parties including Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Develop programs and serve on interdepartmental committees
- Attend weekly Grand Rounds with preparation of written reports and evaluations as required
- Record keeping including billing documents and medical records with the ability submit paperwork in Washington State approval format
What we offer:
-Paid time off- Full time
-Paid sick time
-Medical, dental, and vision benefits- Full time
-Wellness Program- Full time
-Continuing education reimbursement- (stipulations apply)
-401(k) with company match
-Free gym membership if full time get 2 free gym memberships
-Discounted merchandise, group fitness, personal training, spa, and much more
-Reward program for those who shown excellent customer service to our members
-Chance to win a trip to Disney World
- Graduate degree from a regionally accredited program recognized by the US Department of Education. This program must be graded (not pass/fail) and must be "in residence", not online.
- Current Washington State License to practice independent counseling services
- Must be current on state mandated, approved continuing education
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business.