Provides education to clients, staff, health care providers and management.
Work with individuals and groups to promote optimum mental and physical health. Help individuals deal with addictions and substance abuse; family, parenting, and marital problems; suicidal behavior; stress management; problems with self-esteem; and issues associated with aging and mental and general emotional health.
The Counseling Center's goal is to hire exceptional people who create exceptional experiences.
- Group and individual counseling
- Consulting with third parties including Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Develop programs and serve on interdepartmental committees
- Attend weekly Grand Rounds with preparation of written reports and evaluations as required
- Record keeping including billing documents and medical records with the ability submit paperwork in Washington State approval format
What we offer:
-Full Time: Paid Time Off
-Full Time: Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
-Full Time: Wellness Program
-Paid Sick Leave
-401(K) with a company match
-Free club membership to all three facilities (two for full time)
-Discounted merchandise, group fitness class, personal training, spa products & services, and much more
-Reward program for excellent customer service
-Opportunities to win trips to Disney World and Disneyland
-Continuing education reimbursement (stipulations apply)
- Graduate degree from a regionally accredited program recognized by the US Department of Education. This program must be graded (not pass/fail) and must be "in residence", not online.
- Current Washington State License to practice independent counseling services
- Must be current on state mandated, approved continuing education
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business.