PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club.Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
Provides exceptional customer service and club cleanliness for the members and guests of PRO Sports Club at a world class level while enforcing rules and policies. Performs a variety of specific job functions: Customer service, maintaining a clean and safe environment in the locker rooms, going above and beyond. Adheres to PRO Sports Club's core values, mission statement and PRO Best is expected and critical to the success of the PRO Sports Club Facility Operations department.
This positioncarries out duties and responsibilities of maintaining including maintenance of the Male Locker Room.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Practices and enforces all safety procedures
- Maintains an excellent appearance of the locker rooms and other assigned areas at all times: all carpet, carpet edges, floor tile, showers and shower drains, toilets, sinks, hair dryer stations, mirrors, exterior/interior of lockers, tops of lockers, locker locks, whirlpools, sauna, steam rooms, wet closets, stairs, diaper changers, cabinet fronts and interior of cabinets, Duckboard floor mats, tan rooms, TV lounge area
- Maintains trash receptacles, empties trash to compactor
- Night cast does wet work to clean the showers, tile floors, mats, toilets, sinks
- Refills shower products and counter amenities as needed
- Removes and changes shower curtains weekly
- Maintains appropriate supplies in each area
- Understands and is capable of completing any or all listed items on task sheet or assigned projects
- Oversees the smooth operations of the locker room
- Maintains excellent customer service at all times
- Cheerfully greets all members, guests and cast members while performing assignments
- Treats all members and cast members equally and fairly
- Arrives at work clean-shaven, hair combed, nametag on, uniform clean and wrinkle free
- Plans and takes breaks/lunches during the locker rooms slowest times
- Provides a clean and safe working environment for all cast and members
- Prepares written reports daily: task sheets, Request for Action forms, etc.
- Willingness to work flexible hours including split shifts
- Attends all cast warm-up and staff meetings
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Compensation: $15.50 an hour
What we offer:
-Paid time off- Full time
-Paid sick time
-Medical, dental, and vision benefits- Full time
-Wellness Program- Full time
-Continuing education reimbursement- (stipulations apply)
-401(k) with company match
-Free gym membership if full time get 2 free gym memberships
-Discounted merchandise, group fitness, personal training, spa, and much more
-Reward program for those who shown excellent customer service to our members
-Chance to win a trip to Disney World
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Good customer service
- Current CPR Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association)
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.com to apply.