PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club.Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
Provides exceptional customer service and ensures club cleanliness for the members and guests of The Spa and PRO Sports Club at a world class level while enforcing rules and policies. Performs a variety of customer service duties including, but not limited to, escorting guests from reception to spa locker room, maintaining a clean and safe environment in the locker rooms, lounges and beauty salon, completing assigned side work duties and working as a team member. Committed to going above and beyond. Adheres to PRO Sports Club's core values, mission statement and PRO Best is expected and critical to the success of The Spa and PRO Sports Club Facility Operations department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintains excellent customer service at all times
- Welcomes all male spa guests at Concierge Desk
- Escorts guests to men’s locker room, assigns them a locker and includes a tour of amenities
- Greets all members and guests by name, when possible, while performing duties
- Accommodates and anticipates all guests’ requests expediently, courteously and in a gracious manner making them feel welcome and attended to
- Handles guest complaints by following The Spa’s Ladder procedure and insuring guest satisfaction while being the point person for guest inquiries
- Assists all spa and salon guests and cast members in a cheerful manner, equally and fairly
- Follows up with guests, therapists/technicians and spa concierge team to ensure timely client pick-up
- Practices and enforces all safety procedures, cleans up any spills and wet areas, to prevent safety hazards
- Maintains an excellent appearance of the locker rooms and other assigned areas (salon, men’s spa locker room, lounge and restroom. Sometimes called upon to assist in cleaning areas of the main club and laundry duties when needed) at all times: pick up towels, cups, glasses, papers, robes, slippers and deposits in appropriate laundry chute, maintain hair dryer stations, vacuum all spa locker room carpet, spa stairs and carpet edges, clean shower drains and sink basins, mirrors, exterior/interior of spa lockers, including tops of lockers, cabinet fronts and interior of cabinets. Sweep Salon floor as needed.
- Refill all shampoo, body wash, mouthwash, lotion, deodorant, hairspray, toilet paper, shaving cream, snacks, beverage bar, etc.
- Empties trash/recycle receptacles in Salon, Salon Dispensary, Concierge Desk and other areas as needed
- Maintains appropriate supplies in each area
- Restock treatment room storage cabinets as needed including therapist towels and sheets.
- Empty towel urns in the Salon
- Servicing the Medical Spa by delivering water and robes
- Notifies Supervisor or Manager via email or using proper forms when any supplies are low
- Folds and stocks all spa robes and roll all spa/salon towels for The Spa/Salon and The Medical Spa
- Delivers spa robes and towels in preparation for spa concierge pick up
- Notifies Supervisor/Manager with all maintenance needs
- Understands and is capable of completing any or all listed items on task sheet or assigned projects
- Oversees the smooth operations of The Spa locker room and Spa/Salon floor
- Arrives at work clean-shaven, hair combed, nametag on, uniform clean and wrinkle free
- Checks in and out with Spa Concierge Supervisor or Manager when leaving The Spa for breaks, lunch, and or shift
- Consistently fills out shift checklist sheet and turns in to Spa Concierge daily
- Willingness to work flexible hours and finds replacement when unable to work assigned scheduled shift
- Attends all department meetings
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience in housekeeping is preferred
- Must have experience in customer service
PRO Sports Club is a Drug and Nicotine Free Business and an Equal Opportunity Employer
Relocation assistance and/or convenient temporary housing will be considered for candidates selected from outside of the Seattle area. We will also consider travel reimbursement for candidates traveling more than 50 miles who are invited for in-person interviews.