PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club.Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
Our Soccer Coach must be a role model for all coaches and players involved with Pavilion programs and activities. This position must be able to lead by example and articulate the mission statement and goals of the department and club. Entrepreneurial Business development of opportunities to increase the net profitability of the Soccer Arena location of the PRO Sports Club –recommendations are presented to the Pavilion Manager. This position must have the characteristic of a lead coach emphasizing credibility, authority, values, sportsmanship, team work, good verbal skills and the ability to always keep the priorities of the department and the club in the forefront of all training and league play. Responsible for developing a practice plan, coaching all levels of youth soccer and supervising our Soccer Arena and league play. Manage and operate the utilization of the Soccer Arena assuring that all membership/ guest policies and procedures established by PRO Sports Club are adhered to.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Coach Youth Soccer
- Be a leader for our Soccer program by creating a fun environment for kids with an emphasis on player development, fundamental skill building, team play, good sportsmanship, and life lessons learned through sport
- Develop pre-hab and movement prep programs to enhance all players’ skills, reduce injuries and their ability to functionally move for a life skill. These will occur before every practice and every game
- Develop practice schedules, team handouts, and coaches’ playbooks
- Help train coaches on philosophy and goals of the program
- Help coach kids daily at team practices, skills training classes and during weekend games
- Evaluate coaches and players on an ongoing basis
- Grow and enhance program value for participants while increasing numbers each season and retaining members
- Enhance our training to reach short and long term goals of each player
- Work will all level and ages of players in one on one, small group, and large group training sessions
- Schedule lessons during non-peak times and sustain #’s year round
- Supervise and Referee League play each night
- Enforce Rules and Safety for all members
Coordinate Soccer Leagues
- Responsible for all marketing and promotions to meet or exceed established goals
- Organize league schedule and registration process
- Help in set-up, scorekeeping, and refereeing
All Sport & Soccer Camps - Seasonal
- Coaching kids in the fundamentals of sports, teamwork, developing their skills, and sportsmanship while keeping it fun
- Organize structured drills and games in Soccer, Dodgeball, Kickball, and Baseball while keeping it fun and developing skills
- Supervision of campers and lead role in handling situations where kids need discipline or specialized attention
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in P.E., Sports Administration or another health related field
- Background in playing and coaching Soccer
ANTICIPATED WEEKLY TIME COMMITMENT
Monday-Thursday 3pm-9pm, Saturdays 10am-8pm. Times will change during Camp Weeks. Must be flexible and available to work all hours that are necessary including Saturday and Sunday nights.
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business.