The Willows Front Desk role provides exceptional customer service for each member and guest of PRO Sports Club, while enforcing club rules and policies. Customer service is performed with enthusiasm, friendliness and a willingness to help others.
This position also carries out duties and responsibilities of maintaining the operations of the Performance Center including maintenance of the Locker Room.
PRO Sports Club's goal is to hire exceptional people who create exceptional experiences.
- Gives undivided attention to the members and guests at all times
- Actively greets members and guests as they enter the club creating a favorable and lasting impression
- Willingness to help others
- Calls a substitute or contacts immediate supervisor if sick or cannot work a particular shift
- Accurately clock-in and out for every assigned shift or training session
- Ability to arrive to work 15 minutes prior to your assigned shift start time
- Enthusiastically hand out towels to members in a professional manner making them feel you care about their visit
- Performs proper opening and closing procedures by using checklists provided
- Enthusiastically greets members and guests in a timely and professional manner
- Accurately logs a usage for all members who enter the club
- Receives and directs telephone calls to appropriate departmental personnel
- Provides the correct information on programs and activities for the customers in person or over the telephone
- Accurately registers members for all services, lessons and activities.
- Accurately delivers information regarding all services, lessons and activities
- Collects payment from members for any items that have a fee
- Works with the team to keep towels restocked
- Makes copies of forms and replaces brochures throughout the Performance Center
- Performs cleaning task throughout the day to maintain a show ready facility, including but not limited to spraying and wiping down all surfaces and vacuuming behind the desk
- Help other staff within PRO perform their duties if applicable
- Ensure the Lost & Found is clean and organized placing items in their appropriate bins
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum one year experience in the janitorial field preferred
- Experience in customer service, computers and cash register experience preferred
- Current CPR Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association)
- Current First Aid (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association)
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business.
Revision Date: 6/16/2017