Our Building Engineer facilitates all repairs and improvements pertaining to the entire PRO Sports Club property. Our ideal candidate shows enthusiasm for completing tasks in a timely manner and interacts well with fellow employees and guests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures and repair of broken items in or around the club
- Perform duties and tasks requested by maintenance director via daily task lists
- General knowledge in the following:
- Basic electrical applications
- Electrical Troubleshooting, repairs, & installation
- Water Chemistry/Pools & Spas
- Boiler operation & maintenance
Compensation: $20.00-$30.00 an hour- DOE
What we offer:
-Paid time off- Full time
-Paid sick time
-Medical, dental, and vision benefits- Full time
-Wellness Program- Full time
-Continuing education reimbursement- (stipulations apply)
-401(k) with company match
-Free gym membership if full time get 2 free gym memberships
-Discounted merchandise, group fitness, personal training, spa, and much more
-Reward program for those who shown excellent customer service to our members
-Chance to win a trip to Disney World
- Minimum 1 year of experience in general knowledge of electrical applications, plumbing, electrical troubleshooting, repairs and installation, roofing, painting, carpentry, mechanical, water chemistry/pools & spas, and boiler operation and maintenance.
- Current CPR Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association - can be obtained within 30 days after hire date)
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business.