PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club. Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
Our Basketball Coach position will help lead our Junior Hoops and Varsity Hoops programs. This position will work with youth ages 4 to 17 and coach during clinics, team practices, games, and camps. Help instill the love of the game in youth through teaching fundamentals, mentoring, and coaching players of all skill levels. This position also supports our after school programs and may require pick-up of children from various locations using our Company vans.
Implement practice schedules to help players develop their skills during training.
Promote and Market the Varsity program to kids and parents through a variety of means.
Coordinates special basketball events & promotions. Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Be a leader for our Basketball program by creating a fun environment for kids with an emphasis on player development, fundamental skill building, team play, good sportsmanship, and life lessons learned through sport
- Develop prehab and movement prep programs to enhance all players’ skills, reduce injuries and their ability to functionally move for a life skill. These will occur before every practice and every game
- Develop practice schedules, team handouts, and coaches’ playbooks.
- Help train coaches on philosophy and goals of the program
- Help coach kids daily at team practices, skills training classes and during weekend games
- Evaluate coaches and players on an ongoing basis
- Grow and enhance program value for participants while increasing numbers each season and retaining members
- A minimum of two (2) years coaching experience preferred
- Previous playing experience is required
- Minimum Age of 18 years
PRO Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.jobs to apply.
Revision Date: 10/12/2018