If you enjoy making people smile, join the Pro Sports Club as a Member Services Front Desk Greeter. As the first face our members see when they enter the Club and the last impression they have before leaving the Club, the Member Services Front Desk Greeters, are a vital step in the ultimate customer service experience. Front desk Greeters set the tone for the time our member’s spend in the Club.
PRO Sports Club's goal is to hire exceptional people who create exceptional experiences.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Gives undivided attention to the members and guests at all times
- Actively greets members and guests as they enter the club creating a favorable and lasting impression
- Willingness to help others
- Calls a substitute if sick or cannot work a particular shift
- Accurately clock-in and out for every assigned shift or training session
- Ability to arrive to work 5 -15 minutes prior to your assigned shift start time
- Reads the Front Desk Information book and attends Daily Warm-up before EACH shift
- Performs proper opening and closing procedures by using provided checklists
- Accurately logs a usage for all members who enter the club
- Ensures non members sign in the visitor log when visiting as a spectator or dining in the Bistro
- Receives and directs telephone calls to appropriate departmental personnel
- Provides correct information for the customers in person or over the telephone
- Accurately registers guest in Guest Registration System, enforces guest policy and collects guest fees
- Hands out towels to member/guest in a professional manner making the member feel you care about their visit
- Works with the team to keep towels restocked at all available times
- Makes copies of forms and replaces brochures used by the front desk when low
- Performs cleaning task when not busy to include spraying and wiping down all surfaces and vacuuming behind the desk
- Help other staff within PRO perform their duties if applicable
- Work in the Phone Room as the Operator when required by management
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
What we offer:
-Full Time: Paid Time Off
-Full Time: Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
-Full Time: Wellness Program
-Paid Sick Leave
-401(K) with a company match
-Free club membership to all three facilities (two for full time)
-Discounted merchandise, group fitness class, personal training, spa products & services, and much more
-Reward program for excellent customer service
-Opportunities to win trips to Disney World and Disneyland
-Continuing education reimbursement (stipulations apply)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 18 years of age and a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Experience in customer service, computers and cash register experience preferred.
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug and Nicotine Free business.