As TIER 1 support, this role provides exceptional technical support services for PRO Sports Club. Support service is performed with enthusiasm and friendliness and a willingness to help others. A successful cast member in this role will have strong customer service and time management skills, and be enthusiastic about PRO Sports Club, technology and learning. Adherence to PRO’s Core Values and mission statement is expected and is critical to the success of the club’s Information Systems department.
• Provides TIER 1 and selected TIER2 technical support as well as triage services in the resolution of technical and non-technical support requests made of the ITS Department. Takes ownership of assigned support requests and assists other ITS Department cast members in an effort to always provide excellent customer service and quality technical support assistance and resolutions.
• Logs, tracks and fulfills all support requests made of the ITS Department and escalates these support requests as needed.
• Provides the coordination and technical support for all meeting room equipment and connectivity needs
• Provides hardware, software and telephone installation and configuration
• Implements software updates as a part of the regular ITS Department update cycle, including various preventive maintenance tasks on all systems.
• Contributes to the department’s documentation web site by writing system and process documentation as well as Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) articles that pertain to the department’s processes and functions.
• Assists with recruiting and hiring of IT Services cast members
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and maintain project management documentation relating to ongoing project work
• Has a recurring role in the department’s after-hours support rotation
• Assure adherence to PRO Sports Club policies and procedures
• Participates in periodic staff meetings
• Performs other related duties as directed by management
Compensation: $21.00-$24.00 DOE
What we offer:
-Full Time: Paid Time Off
-Full Time: Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
-Full Time: Wellness Program
-Paid Sick Leave
-401(K) with a company match
-Free club membership to all three facilities (two for full time)
-Discounted merchandise, group fitness class, personal training, spa products & services, and much more
-Reward program for excellent customer service
-Opportunities to win trips to Disney World and Disneyland
-Continuing education reimbursement (stipulations apply)
- Minimum three years consecutive experience in Information Technology
- CompTIA A+ or Network+ Certification or equivalent relevant certification preferred
- Experience supporting users in a service-industry environment
- Experience in the fitness industry a plus
- Must have a valid Washington State driver’s license, proof of auto insurance and a clean driving record
PRO Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.jobs to apply.
Revision Date: 7/20/2018