PRO Club is much more than just the world's largest health club. Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
The Medical Supervisor oversees the medical billing office personnel, processes and performs related duties for PRO Sports Club. The Medical Billing Supervisor also examines, analyzes and interprets accounting records and compiles financial information for management. Other projects will include medical system and process development and assistance in special accounting related projects as requested by management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Attends all department and club meetings
- Assists with accounting system development
- Oversee and perform billing process for all systems
- Clean claims submission
- Timely claim submission
- Rebilling, if necessary
- A/R medical management and analysis
- Monthly statement process
- Record adjustments appropriately
- Submit accounts to 3rd party collection company
- Maintain business relationship with 3rd party collection companies
- Timely follow up on aging claims
- Monthly A/R analysis
- Responsible for staying current on Healthcare laws and regulations
- Oversee maintenance of medical software system configuration
- Maintain the database tables
- Manage the integrity of database
- Insurance company contract management
- Oversee provider credentialing
- Ensure timelines of credentialing
- Maintain proper record keeping of credentialing
- Communicate credentialing information to departments
- Oversee medical payment posting and reconciling for both insurance and patient payments- Produces various reports for management
- Respond timely to all inquires made by patients, 3rd parties and cast members
- Complete adjustments to patient accounts
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and terminating medical billing office cast members
- Coach and develop medical billing office cast members
- Evaluate cast member performance with performance reviews
- Prepare and adhere to medical billing staff labor budget
- Prepare and distribute cast member rewards
- Provides information to management and organizations outside of the club; explains accounting transactions; resolves accounting issues and discrepancies
- Uses various software applications, such as spreadsheets, database and operations programs
The HIPAA Designee is responsible for the ongoing management of Information security (PHI) within their assigned area. They are required to stay current in the existing HIPAA Policies and practices of PRO Sports Club. They will work closely with Department Management and the HIPAA Compliance Officer to identify any weaknesses or breaches within their area of responsibility. The HIPAA Designee will also have the authority to sign on the behalf of the
HIPAA Compliance officer on the following documents:
• HIPAA Request to Access Protected Health Information Granted
• HIPAA Authorization for Use/Disclosure of Health Information
Compensation: $50,000/year - DOE
What we offer:
-Full Time: Paid Time Off
-Full Time: Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
-Full Time: Wellness Program
-Paid Sick Leave
-401(K) with a company match
-Free club membership to all three facilities (two for full time)
-Discounted merchandise, group fitness class, personal training, spa products & services, and much more
-Reward program for excellent customer service
-Opportunities to win trips to Disney World and Disneyland
-Continuing education reimbursement (stipulations apply)
- At least three years professional experience as Medical Billing Office Supervisor.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully bill insurance carriers, troubleshoot insurance denials, reconcile accounts, period end balancing, adjusting entries and accounts receivable management.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead a staff of at least four cast members.
- Experience in accurately documenting medical billing processes and procedures.
- Successful project management with systems and procedures.
- Successful experience compiling accurate and timely reports.
PRO Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.jobs to apply.
Revision Date: 7/30/2018