Under minimal supervision, instructs and supervises children in the KIDS ZONE at PRO Sports Club. Adherence to PRO’s core values and our mission statement is expected and is critical to the success of the PRO Sports Club Youth department.
- Supervise and ensure safety of children in KIDS ZONE
- Engage in warm, caring interactions and fun, imaginative play with children
- Implement positive guidance techniques and maintain classroom control
- Maintain a clean, orderly and environment
- Check in children and or rotate positions within KIDS ZONE
- Contact parents via phone system in accordance with our use policy
- Attend all staff meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Infant/Child/Adult CPR Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association)
- TB test results (results can be from up to 12 months prior to hire date)
PRO Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.jobs to apply.
Revision Date: 3/14/2018