The Physical Therapist assesses and treats physical therapy patients as per the APTA Guidelines and Washington State Physical Therapy practice act. Treatment is provided at the therapists’ discretion and/or as requested by their physician. Performs an initial evaluation, including special tests and measurements to establish a personalized rehabilitation program for each patient. Responsible for maintaining current documentation, including progress notes, follow up reports, and discharge letters to physicians. Responsible for providing appropriate supervision to PT Assistants, PT Aides and administrative staff. Maintains a clean, professional medical center with adherence to the show ready standards, world-class customer service and core values of PRO Sports Club.
- Treat orthopedic, sports and work related injuries in the Physical Therapy Department using evidence based practice and scientifically sound treatment methods.
- Participate in continuing education courses and promotion of courses offered at PRO Sports Club that may be beneficial to a patient's condition.
- Maintain current requirements for insurance provider credentialing and status.
- Maintain all current requirements for Physical Therapist licensure.
- Direction, delegation, and supervision of supporting staff.
- Evaluation and assessment of patient diagnosis.
- Development of a treatment plan including but not limited to: therapeutic exercise, range of motion, cardiovascular endurance training, manual mobilization, aquatic Physical Therapy, and other interventions within the scope of PT practice.
- Administration and supervision of physical agent modalities including; ultrasound, electric stimulation, iontophoresis, phonophoresis, biofeedback, heat, ice, and hydrotherapy per APTA guidelines.
- Utilization of manual treatment techniques including traction, joint mobilization, massage, myofascial release, PNF, passive/resistive range of motion, Graston technique, instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization and active release
- Provide instruction and education of posture and body mechanics, spinal stabilization, ergonomics and other forms of day to day wellness.
- Provide daily patient documentation, progress and discharge reports.
- Marketing and promotion of PRO Club Physical Therapy services with local physicians and clients.
- Coordinating and integrating rehab program with other services within PRO Sports Club, including physicians, massage therapists, personal trainers, Pilates instructors and others.
- Understanding of and compliance with all HIPAA privacy laws and regulations.
What we offer:
-Full Time: Paid Time Off
-Full Time: Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
-Full Time: Wellness Program
-Paid Sick Leave
-401(K) with a company match
-Free club membership to all three facilities (two for full time)
-Discounted merchandise, group fitness class, personal training, spa products & services, and much more
-Reward program for excellent customer service
-Opportunities to win trips to Disney World and Disneyland
-Continuing education reimbursement (stipulations apply)
- Bachelors, Master’s or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy education program.
- Current Washington State Physical Therapy License.
- Current CPR Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association)
PRO Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.jobs to apply.
Revision Date: 7/24/2017