PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club.Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
Responsible for preventative life guarding of the pool, performing safe and effective rescues as necessary, and World Class Customer service. Adherence to PRO’s core values and mission statement is expected and is critical to the success of the PRO Sports Club Aquatics department.
- Ensure safety of members and that club and department safety related rules are observed
- Utilizes effective preventative lifeguarding skills
- Performs rescue skills to American Red Cross or stated PRO Club Facility standards
- Follows documentation protocols regarding accident report forms
- Daily check list including pool maintenance, operations, water balance, cleaning, etc.
- Constant attention to maintaining show ready standard in aquatics department
- Attend all assigned cast meetings
- General supervision of aquatics area
- Enforce club rules, policies and procedures
- Membership promotions, tours
Assist the Aquatics Manager as needed
- Assist members with swim lesson registration as needed
- Assist management of special programs within the Aquatics dept.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
What we offer:
-Full Time: Paid Time Off
-Full Time: Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
-Full Time: Wellness Program
-Paid Sick Leave
-401(K) with a company match
-Free club membership to all three facilities (two for full time)
-Discounted merchandise, group fitness class, personal training, spa products & services, and much more
-Reward program for excellent customer service
-Opportunities to win trips to Disney World and Disneyland
-Continuing education reimbursement (stipulations apply)
- 2 years pool experience
- Life guarding or equivalent
- Current Red Cross CPR Certification required
- Current Red Cross First Aid Certification required
PRO Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.jobs to apply.
Revision Date: 7/12/2017