PRO Club is much more than just the world's largest health club. Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
Our Soccer Coach and Referee must be a role model for all coaches and players involved with Pavilion & Soccer programs and activities. This position must be able to lead by example and articulate the mission statement and goals of the department and club. Entrepreneurial Business development of opportunities to increase the net profitability of the Soccer Arena location of the PRO Club – recommendations are presented to the Pavilion Director. This position must emphasize credibility, authority, values, sportsmanship, team work, good verbal skills and the ability to always keep the priorities of the department and the club in the forefront of all training and league play. Responsible for assisting in developing a practice plan, coaching and refereeing all levels of youth & adult soccer. This position will also include supervising special events and cleaning the Soccer Arena.
Coach Youth Soccer
- Be a leader for our Soccer program by creating a fun environment for kids with an emphasis on player development, fundamental skill building, team play, good sportsmanship, and life lessons learned through sport
- Develop prehab and movement prep programs to enhance all players’ skills, reduce injuries and their ability to functionally move for a life skill. These will occur before every practice and every game
- Develop practice schedules, team handouts, and coaches’ playbooks
- Help coach kids daily at team practices, skills training classes and during weekend games
- Evaluate players on an ongoing basis
- Grow and enhance program value for participants while increasing numbers each season and retaining members
- Enhance our training to reach short and long term goals of each player
- Work will all level and ages of players in one on one, small group, and large group training sessions
- Schedule lessons during non-peak times and sustain numbers year round
- Supervise and Referee League play each night for adults
- Enforce Rules and Safety for all members
- Assist as a referee for Saturday youth games
Coordinate Soccer Leagues
- Responsible for all marketing and promotions to meet or exceed established goals
- Focus: Fun, exercise, developmental, team work, and good sportsmanship
- Organize league schedule and registration process
- Help in set-up, scorekeeping, and refereeing
All Sport & Soccer Camps - Seasonal
- Coaching kids in the fundamentals of sports, teamwork, developing their skills, and sportsmanship while keeping it fun
- Set an example and encourage fitness, exercise, and proper nutrition
- Organize structured drills and games in Soccer, Dodgeball, Kickball, and Baseball while keeping it fun and developing skills
- Supervision of campers and lead role in handling situations where kids need discipline or specialized attention
Saturday Family Soccer
-Supervise families on Saturday night.
-Lead games for all level players ages 3 and up
-Check-in Members and charge guest fees for non-members
-Help clean facility and maintain equipment and supplies.
- Adheres to PRO Sports Club core values
- Performs special projects as assigned
- Act as a MOD during nighttime shifts
Hourly Compensation: $12.00 - $14.00
What we offer:
-401(K) with a company match
-Free club membership to all three facilities
-Discounted merchandise, group fitness class, personal training, spa products & services, and much more
-Reward program for excellent customer service
-Opportunities to win trips to Disney World and Disneyland
-Continuing education reimbursement (stipulations apply)
- Minimum of two years of coaching and/or playing soccer preferred.
- Current CPR Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association)
PRO Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Nicotine Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.jobs to apply.
Revision Date: 8/14/2019